Views: 178 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-19 Origin: Site
UV Coating is a very glossy, shiny coating applied to the surface which protects the underlying material from such radiation’s harmful effects.
1. To enhance the surface wear-resistance feature, it contains ceramic components and makes the surface scratch resistant.
2. The UV coating also mainly used to cover the colour film on SPC vinyl flooring to make it anti-fading to sunlight near a window or any other indoor environment.
3. Antibacterial agents can be added to UV to make SPC floor surfaces resistant to conventional bacteria such as E. coli.
4. After UV coating, SPC flooring becomes more stain-resistant and easy to clean, dust and stain are easy to wipe out.
5. UV coating can adjust the gloss of the floor surface, the gloss of the floor surface after extrusion is small and looks uncomfortable, but the reflective degree of the floor surface can be perfectly adjusted to about 5-8 degrees after UV coating treatment.