Views:89 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-05-06 Origin:Site
Flooring is one of the commonest materials in home decoration. Featured with comfort and beauty, it is loved by the majority of owners.
Flooring on the market a wide range of products and choose the right products is a cause for headache. What Kinds of flooring are there and how to choose the right one? Let’s look at the following paragraphs.
Solid wood flooring is made of natural timber through drying and processing. It is mostly used to decorate bedroom, living room and study.
●Advantages: sound insulation, heat insulation, environment friendly, long-lasting, no side effects on human body.
●Disadvantages: The price is high. It’s not stable.
●Advantages: sound insulation, environment friendly, comfortable.
●Disadvantages: expensive, difficult to maintain,
●Advantages: warm in winter and cool in summer, insect prevention, good smell.
●Disadvantages: Quality-value ratio is quite low. Abrasive resistance is poor.
Above are traditional flooring materials, besides, there are some types of flooring made of new materials which have more advantages. In this article, we will focus on SPC flooring, WPC flooring and HPL flooring
SPC rigid flooring is set apart from other types of vinyl flooring by its uniquely resilient core layer. This provides an incredibly stable base for each flooring plank.
(1) Waterproof: It can be installed in areas of the home such as laundry rooms, bathrooms, kitchens and so on.
(2) Easy installation: Many homeowners appreciate that SPC floors are easy to install. Most designs simply click into place, eliminating the need for messy and complicated glues.
(3) Comfort: The thicker the plank you choose, the more comfortable it will feel underfoot, the quieter it will be. SPC flooring is thick enough.
(4) Easy maintenance: SPC flooring is very durable. It’s resistant to impacts, stains, scratches, and wear and tear and it’s easy to keep clean because of its high density. Over time, this type of flooring will also resist fading and peeling
WPC is flooring industry lingo for Wood Plastic Composite.
(2) Realistic wood looks: The top-end vinyl floors are able to more realistically mimic natural materials well, especially WPC.
(3) Resilient: WPC flooring is more resilient and much more comfortable. This means it’s great for your joints or feet.
(4) Easy maintenance.
HPL stand for high pressure laminates. It is considered to be one of the most durable decorative surface materials.
(1) Chemical, fire, and wear resistance.
(2) Durable: HPL is made of 5 layers The backing and top wear layers are treated separately and then fused directly onto the core. 1300+ PSI is used to fuse the layers together.
Since 1998, PROTEX is the high class professional PVC flooring producer from China with extensive manufacturing and export expertise.
We are unique since we have our own resin plant, print film plant, SPC flooring plant and also a WPC flooring plant.
Our main products are:
spc vinyl plank
wpc waterproof vinyl flooring
lvt plank flooring
hpl laminate flooring
If you are interested in the above，click here for more information